WCS Web Design Services
We can update your website.
We would love to work with your company to maintain and update your website. Our offices are located in the Birmingham, Alabama, but we work with clients all over North America.
Our efficient team of experts are able to handle your website updates in a timely manner. We will help make sure any updates and upgrades to your site don’t disrupt its day to day operation.
Like a car, your website needs maintenance. That could mean security checks, debugging, or updating. We offer small to large monthly maintenance packages.
Content Management Systems are only useful if you know how to use them. Since we work on CMS platforms like WordPress every day, we can help you better understand and update your site.
Our Web Design division has worked on projects ranging from small business starter sites to large, corporate sites with e-commerce functionality. We pride ourselves on having a thorough understanding of Web Design technology and the ability to create interesting, exciting and purposeful websites and applications suited to your specific needs.
- Graphic design services are available, including logo/identity design
- CMS support includes WordPress, CMSBuilder, Drupal, custom CMSs, etc.
- E-Commerce system support includes WooCommerce, etc.
- Social Media analysis, branding and setup for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- SEO analysis and campaign setup/support with Google Analytics/Adwords
- Web hosting packages that include backups, phone/email support, email accounts, etc
Focused on clean design with a simple and fast shopping experience
E-commerce websites need to be flawless. A clunky design won’t inspire your audience to shop, a simple hiccup in the checkout process and they quit, or slow speeds cause your audience to lose their patience.
Our web design process starts with research and strategy ensuring we know who your audience is and what gets them excited to shop so we can design the best website to guide them through the checkout process.
We use Woo Commerce to power the online shops we build due to its seamless WordPress integration and user-friendly interface. We adhere to PCI compliance regarding security and facilitate other measures beyond PCI compliance.
We are experienced and extremely comfortable integrating:
- Payment Gateways (we prefer Authorize.net)
- Sales tax
- Inventory and third-party tracking
- Product variations
- Pricing models
- Dynamic shipping and tracking via UPS, FedEx, or USPS