Computer Repair for Residential
Supporting all your personal, family and home computer needs
About Wilson Computer
Just because you are not a business does not mean you don’t have problems with your computers — especially those problems that can come from multiple users accessing different resources and communities on the internet. Home and family computer service needs can be just as urgent and important as those of a business since PCs have become the lifeline to the world for children and adults as well. We want to help, and we offer three convenient ways for you to take advantage of the quality service that Wilson provides our residential customers:
3 Ways We Can Help You
Onsite service: Where we come to your home
Remote service and phone support
Computer drop-off at our office
WCS Residential Onsite Support
WCS can come directly to your home and help you with any of your technical needs. This can include:
- Internet Setup
- Install and repair home wireless
- Setup wireless printers
- Migrate an older computer to a new one
- Mounting new television
- And many more options
Your Dedicated Computer Repair Company
Anyone that works with computers knows how frustrating it is when they malfunction.
There are many ways that your organization’s vital computing hardware can break. In fact, many times it seems like all computer components are built to fail. Wilson Computer’s comprehensive computer and IT repair services can fix about any PC-related issue you can have.
Servers, workstations, firewalls, switches, routers, printers, monitors, and other pieces of IT all have one thing in common: Ultimately, they all will fail. When a piece of hardware is no longer useful, we make a concerted effort to fix it or be in the position to replace it quickly.
More Than Just Computer Repair
Our knowledgeable technicians are able to fix all types of devices from manufacturers all over the world
When you’re computer slows down, you get less done. Whether it’s because of a malware infection, antiquated hardware, or simply software that takes up too many of your system’s resources, our technicians will find a solution that will get your computer working like new.
At WCS we thrive on presenting value to our clients. Our break-fix IT repair services are no different. From your company’s server to the newest mobile devices, our technicians will find the solution to keep your IT from working against you.
Residential Remote Support
Take Your Small Business Tech Support to the Next Level
Small business tech support used to happen onsite no matter what.
But with the advent of remote IT services, the need for 24/7-onsite support has diminished. Wilson Computer’s business computer technicians can resolve many of your IT issues using remote access tools.
What Are Remote IT Support Services?
The phrase, remote IT services, refers to a system that allows a person to connect with and use a specific computer or network from a remote location. That way, your IT consultants won’t have to make you wait until they can physically come out to the office when you experience a problem. They can address your concern remotely using remote access software.
Using these tools, your WCS business computer technicians can:
- Access a specific desktop, laptop, or server
- Manage files on the computer or server
- Update server software
- Run diagnostic and maintenance programs
- Train end users on new software and protocols
This list covers only a few of the many ways remote IT services can benefit your business. Thousands of businesses, worldwide, use and rely on remote access software and services as a primary part of their IT structure. From small family-owned operations to huge multinational corporations to educational institutions, remote access software has become integral to daily IT functioning.
Benefits of Remote Technology Support Services
Using remote technology support services offers numerous advantages, but the three primary benefits are:
- FLEXIBILITY – Remote access technology allows flexibility when you need IT support. If you feel you need to meet with your assigned network administrator face-to-face, you certainly can, but with remote IT services, you can also opt to get some guidance right away through remote access.
- DECREASED COSTS – Since IT administrators can address certain problems off site, it eliminates the need to have an in-person visit for addressing every little issue that may occur. This reduces downtime and the increased costs of having someone drive out to your office. That can add up to substantial savings.
- 24/7 ACCESS – Your assigned network administrator has access to your network round the clock. Our WCS Management Tool for managed service customers will send alerts that notify them anytime your network experiences a glitch or issue…no matter the time of day. They may know of a potential issue and correct it even before you do.
As remote access tools continue to evolve and become more sophisticated, they will continue to become increasingly important for daily operations. Your team at WCS will always have the latest remote access tools available for your use and benefit.
Let us help you with your Data Migration
Data Migration is the process of transferring data between computer storage devices, types or file formats.
At Wilson Computer we can move all of your data from your old computer to your new computer, often times we can even move the data if your old computer is no longer working as long as the hard drive data has not been damaged.
If your hard drive has been damaged our on-site data recovery service or off-site data recovery center in Atlanta may be able to recover all of your data.